Monday, July 26, 2010

Are there any all-natural anti-dandruff shampoos?

Because of my incredibly thick hair, my scalp gets no oxygen and subsequently dies and flakes, creating a massive amount of dandruff (at least that is what the beautician said...). I currently use Head and Shoulders, which works just fine for the most part, but I was wondering if anyone knew of an all-natural anti-dandruff shampoo. I know that there are plenty of different lines of all-natural shampoos like Burt's Bees and several others, but I have not yet seen an anti-dandruff product from any of these.





The main problem that I can see clearly is that every anti-dandruff shampoo uses acids and chemicals to get the desired effect... which leads me to believe that by being an anti-dandruff product, these shampoos inherently cannot be natural.





Please let me know if you know of anything!





PS, I have tried all-natural tea tree shampoo that promised great results but it ended up making my dandruff even worse.Are there any all-natural anti-dandruff shampoos?
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Dandruff鈥?/a>


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-H鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment