Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the best OTC anti dandruff shampoo?

I have really thick hair and it has to be able to penetrate into my scalp. I am not talking about head and shoulders but a medicated type one to really resolve it. You know like one you use every 3 days. This question is for someone who has had the problem or who knows this problem. I have lots of small flakes and sometimes bigger crust flakes that attach to the scalp by my ears if it gets out of hand. I do have one i am using now that worked at first but then it stopped. Also it strips the color out of my hair. Is this going to be the case with any i try?What is the best OTC anti dandruff shampoo?
I used to use Selsun Blue medicated. It has a red cap on the bottle. It cleared my dandruff up real well for a few days before I had to use it again.


What you need to do with any anti-dandruff shampoo you get is massage it into the scalp. It helps reach the trouble area so that it can start helping you. And I'm not sure if dandruff shampoo is supposed to ruin your hair color but I know Head and Shoulders has all kinds of different treatments for different kind of hair. They may have one for color if the medicated shampoo doesn't work.What is the best OTC anti dandruff shampoo?
That sucks. If i wanted her to get best answer i woulda given her best answer! My hair is thick i SAID THAT and selsun blue DOES NOT do the job! Duh about messaging it into the scalp! BIG EYE ROLL! Report Abuse

If you want shampoo:





Pantene Ultra Scalp Care





Medicine: Scalpicin

No comments:

Post a Comment