Monday, July 26, 2010

I have frequent dandruff on my hair. how do i get rid of this? i tried many anti-dandruff shampoos already.?

rinse your hair with apple vinigerI have frequent dandruff on my hair. how do i get rid of this? i tried many anti-dandruff shampoos already.?
Without a doubt the best anti-dandruff shampoo is Neutrogena T-Gel !! It's dark amber colored and it has a pretty strong smell because it contains coal tar extracts! But it's not offensive or anything and it really works to get rid of plain old dandruff and even the more stubborn kind called ';psoriasis'; (hope I spelled that right!!). It is a little pricey, but worth every penny to have fresh (and flake free) hair!I have frequent dandruff on my hair. how do i get rid of this? i tried many anti-dandruff shampoos already.?
I totally hear you man. I've had the same problem for years.





I've finally found something that works for me. I use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo. Expensive, but marvelous. It has menthol so it exposes the scalp. AFTER that, I use Head and Shoulders Intensive Treatment (The orange stuff, best you can buy over the counter). Lastly, I use the Tea Tree conditioner to moisturize.





If that still doesn't work, it's time to see a dermatologist and get a prescription. Don't stop until you get it fixed. Unfortunately, people react very negatively to dandruff, especially if you're young, and assume things about you that can hurt you socially and professionally.
Try tea tree shampoo--I have dandruff, and that's worked better for me than ';dandruff'; shampoos. Paul Mitchell has a good tea tree shampoo. Plus, your scalp tingles when you use it--feels great!
I just bought a copper bristle brush for my mom, a dry scalp sufferer. It's made by Goodie and I got it at Shopper's Drugs. She's had it ( the brush) for about 10 days and her flakes disappeared. She says it gives her scalp a nice sensation to brush her hair with it. It's meant for use by people with dandruff or psoriasis.
This may not be dandruff.Maybe the products you use like gels and hair stiffining stuff...


Try shampooing with a aloe based shampoo for a few weeks..Aloe vera helps to heal the scalp and other things too..... Use a moisturizer after shampooing and let it stay on the scalp for awhile......





Keep your body hydrated ,drink lots of water......
Try putting Sea Breeze ( astringent) on cotton balls and running it over your scalp in sections. I hear that this works when shampoos don't.
I had the same problem. I chose CREW shampoo and conditioner. No dandruff now. Yes!
Try shampooing with herbal shampoos. They are not harmful. Apply alo based shampoo.After shampooing rinse the hair clearly. Avoid gels and conditioners.Rinse the hair with neem water.Try to keep the hair cleean always. Don't apply much oil.
Dandruff is one of the major disorders of the scalp.Poor hygiene, improper diet ,sluggish condition of the scalp caused by poor blood circulation are the main causes of dandruff. A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment