Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where can i buy Pantene Pro V anti-Frizz shampoo?

For a while i had frizzy hair. I tried Pantene Pro V smooth and sleek, but yet my hair still gets frizzy.





I wash my hair in cold water and let it dry naturally and put in Pantene anti flyaway.





But still he next day my hair stays smooth for like 20mins then it starts to frizz again.





I don't think it's my diet as my hair is very shiny and i eat a lot of protein (fish, chicken).





Then i found a website http://www.pantene.com/en-US/product/ant鈥?/a> which a product which seems that could help. Yet i never seen it before in any shop?





Is it new or can be bought in a certain city/country?





I live in the Uk (England) and the closest town to me is Maidstone, so if anyone can tell me where i can bug it i be thankful.





ThanksWhere can i buy Pantene Pro V anti-Frizz shampoo?
buy it online:)Where can i buy Pantene Pro V anti-Frizz shampoo?
WALMART





if u don't have one of those, then u should try the grocery store





they may have it
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment