Monday, July 26, 2010

I want to get rid of dandruff ,i don't want to use anti dandruff shampoos. can any1 suggest some home remedies

vinegar works for me, then use regular shampoo!I want to get rid of dandruff ,i don't want to use anti dandruff shampoos. can any1 suggest some home remedies
Pour alcohol on your scalp before you wash your hair next time you're in the shower. It stinks a lot but it works for me. I get really bad dandruff or dry skin every winter.I want to get rid of dandruff ,i don't want to use anti dandruff shampoos. can any1 suggest some home remedies
its difficult indeed to get rid of dandruff there is no proven home remedies,first have u r head shaven completely apply some salisylic acid lotion (kerancyl lotion,from ducray co.,) once daily while u go to bed ,in the morinig wash the scalp with sebamed antidandruff shampoo, that should do wonders wish u all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment