Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hi does anyone use TREsemme anti breakage shampoo i have problem of hair breakage so i wanna know? if it work?

Hi, i myself use tresemme and it works really well on my hair. I have naturally curly hair and I used to have a problem with it breaking off and this shampoo and conditioner has helped. My stylist recommended it bc it works and it's not expensive. Try and stay away from panteen though, it makes your hair fall out!!!Hi does anyone use TREsemme anti breakage shampoo i have problem of hair breakage so i wanna know? if it work?
its a good shampoo , use conditioners , try the ones you leave on longer then 3 min.Hi does anyone use TREsemme anti breakage shampoo i have problem of hair breakage so i wanna know? if it work?
I'm not sure about the anti breakage shampoo but I do use the body building one along with the conditioner and mousse and my hair has never looked so thick and glossy. I would definately give it a go.





When your hair is wet, always comb through with a wide tooth comb and never use a brush on wet hair.......... just a little tip!
i used to use it it didn't work for me
I was a regular user of TREsemme I was about to go bald. Then I left its usage and started using Oil now my hair are silky shiney and long......its no use of trying TREsemme try oil massag
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment