Monday, July 26, 2010

My hair is always frizzy!!! I have used all of the shampoos that say ';ANTI FRIZZ!'; but they never work. help?

i have that same problem!


get garnier smoothing milk


%26amp;%26amp;/or buy shampoo and conditioner with as little wax as possible in it


it may be more expensive but it is worth it


you could straighten it to to get frizz down_thats if you have staright hair


:)My hair is always frizzy!!! I have used all of the shampoos that say ';ANTI FRIZZ!'; but they never work. help?
What type of hair do you have?(Straight, Wavy, Curly.)My hair is always frizzy!!! I have used all of the shampoos that say ';ANTI FRIZZ!'; but they never work. help?
Whether I straighten my hair or not, I use this shampoo and conditioner called StraightSexyHair. It relaxes curl and takes away frizz. I also use this anti-frizz serum by John Frieda.
Try using John Frieda FRIZZ-EASE Hair Serum. After Shampoo and Conditioner pump a small dime size amount onto wet or towel dry hair - work through very well. This will get rid of fly-aways, frizz and leave hair shiny as well.
I have the EXACT same problem


what I did was got a hair straightener.


Every night, I will take a shower, and after I brush my wet hair out, I put 3 squirts of hair spray in.


Then I leave it.


In the morning, I brush my hair out for 5 minutes [[only because I have thick hair]] and then I take the straightener to it. Then I brush it 1 more time and put VERY LITTLE moose in.


Then all the curls, and frizzy is out!





Hope it helps!! %26lt;3
I use Noodle Head by Beyond Zone you can get it at Sally Beauty supply

No comments:

Post a Comment