Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a full head of grey hairs. I'm only 27. Do you think its my shampoo that i'm using as its Anti Dandruff

Go to the store and get some dye. Make sure to get your normal color and no one will notice.I have a full head of grey hairs. I'm only 27. Do you think its my shampoo that i'm using as its Anti Dandruff
you just inherited gray hair at an early age. I'm 26 and have some gray hair, and if you look at my family history its normal, and probably normal in your family also. If your worried about it dye it. Its not your shampoo that is making you go gray.I have a full head of grey hairs. I'm only 27. Do you think its my shampoo that i'm using as its Anti Dandruff
No. It could be due to genetics or due to premature graying.


This link may help you:


http://www.webmd.com/skin-beauty/guide/a鈥?/a>





If you're insecure about it, just color your hair
I don't think so, but you could always change shampoos for a while and see if anything changes.
No, its not your shampoo. FYI - Dandruff shampoos contain carcinogens (Cancer causing agents)
No. You may have a genetic disposition. Ask your father when his grey hairs started to show.
no i wouldn't say so. i'd say ure worrying 2 much about life. my advice is to take a week off work and sit back and relax............the husband can do the house work!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment