Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where can i get 1 gallon of anti tick/flea dog shampoo?

Hello! I'm just wondering where can i get either online or at the mall a gallon of dog shampoo in the Philippines? anti-tick/fleas preferred. It seems that they don't sell gallons there huh? I only see those little bottles worth 400-800 for 500ml and it's not enough for my dog. Do you know where I can buy one?





I am just frustrated as I don't see big sized dog shampoo. And i don't think I can ship 1 gallon of dog shampoo from USA to the Philippines, that's too much hassle.





Hope somebody can help me. I'm just worried about my dog.Where can i get 1 gallon of anti tick/flea dog shampoo?
How many dogs do you have? Is it a whole kennel? I do not think you need that much of anti tick/flea shampoo to treat a couple of dogs. There are allot of Veterinary Products that treat tick and flea, that you would not need a gallon to do the job.





You can do it a couple of ways:


1. Medicated Shampoo- Amitraz Shampoo, it is in a plastic bottle about 500 ml worth, and it is blue. This is ONLY suitable for Medium, Large and Giant Breeds. Use as Directed.





2. Spray-On- Frontline Brand, use as directed.





3. Drops-On- Frontline Brand, variable potency depending on breed and weight.





4.Powdered Medication- Asuntol by Bayer, use as directed.





Personally I use Amitraz Shampoo for my dog, and Essential Fatty Acid (EFA, like Omega 3 %26amp;6), regular deworming also helps the dog. If your dog's skin is riddled with bites, visit your Vet. Too much itch can lead to more serious skin problems, like sarcopic and demodectic mange or other parasite that thrives under the dogs skin surface.





Without treatment, you dog could die from septic shock from infection. Also, be careful in using chemicals as these are very hazardous to pets and even to human, chemical residue can be licked by your dog off its fur and indigest it, which could lead to organ failure or reduce life span.

No comments:

Post a Comment