Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anti dandruff shampoo dries hair?

No, use head and shoulders it makes you hair very shine. I didn't believe it unitl I tried it. So, give a try for about 3 weeks.Does anti dandruff shampoo dries hair?
It might - I know for a fact that Head%26amp;Shoulders doesn't.Does anti dandruff shampoo dries hair?
not all dandruff shampoo dries hair, most dandruff shampoo that leaves hair dry are those what they called not for everyday use beacuse tere concentration of active ingredient is too high, if your going to use an anti dundruff shampoo every day go with lower concentration of the active ingredient
depends on how cheap it is
no,


it actually moisturises ur scalp and hair. but they will contain much off chemicals which may lead to hair loss.





to avoid hair loss u should apply gingelly oil on ur scalp, massage well and leave it for 1/2 an hour before leaving for bath.





u can use garnier fructis antidandruff shampoo it dos not contain much of chemicals.
Try head and shoulders sensitive care with aloe vera
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dandruff


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/10/dandr鈥?/a>
If you are using the right type for your hair type, no. i love head and sholders, they have it for normal/dry hair. this is a good product for frequent use. however my No 1 anti dandruff shampoo remains that of Neutrogena. it doesn't smell nice at all but it really does its job! What I do is frist wash my hair with my normal shampoo, then second wash using Neutrogena, then after that I still use my normal conditioner. This way I don't end up with dryer hair or smelling funny!
no it can over-moisturize and make your hair greesy

No comments:

Post a Comment